Spanish Word of the Day

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Work.

I just finished the DVD labels and thought I'd take a break and tell you whats what.
It is 6:54 and I have stopped working only once and that was for lunch.
I guess this makes up for the 1st week. The 1st two days of filming have gone well, my only qualm is that things are moving much faster than I would like. As you know I have to film and edit the video each day, which is fine, but it can be hard to edit at times because I only have parts of the whole video. I also found out today that I will have to make three DVDs instead of two. (One for each week.) I would explain why but it is very confusing, I don't think I quite understand it myself.
Thank you for your prays. I please keep praying that I would not worry about it and just do what needs to be done. It can be a little overwhelming to think that this whole thing depends on me and whether or not I get this done in time. That's all for now. Back to work! *whew*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you little bro!
Your niece says "Ga!"

Alec Miller said...

She is my desktop background right now lol. I could almost see the "Ga!"

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! You will be so glad you did it when it is all over!
We miss you a lot!
Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

HEY! You don't have time to play! No storm crow stuff!

Alec Miller said...

I made that a while ago and just uploaded it when I posted this. lol.
And right now I'm waiting for the video to download.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you too! God has brought you to Spain to fulfill His purposes. He will enable you to accomplish the task he has given you.