Spanish Word of the Day

Sunday, July 13, 2008

To close

Hey, I'm still in France and am having a good time with David.
I had a little bit of a scare the other day. I was doing some computer stuff with David when I had a fatal software error. My computer shut down and whenever I turned it on as soon as the start up screen would load, it would shut down again. So David and I worked almost all Saturday trying to fix it. We eventually were able to start the computer using Linux. From there we could back up any needed files. We could then wipe my hard-drive. All we had left to do was re-install everything on my computer. Well I hope that we don't have any more problems and that we can enjoy the conference that starts this Tuesday. I might have to get a speedo or the French will not let me swim.
Thank you for your prayers,
Alec

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alec,
You have to put your post in white or it does not show up unless you highlight it! Don't forget to post pictures of you in a Speedo!

Love
MOM

Anonymous said...

Dude, your post is camouflaged. Well, I'm glad you fixed the problem. I'll just wait to play until you get back. Hopping you burn your speedo on arrival in the states,

Reminton

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Shweet post!
Oh, and one more reason that Mac is better.=)

Samantha said...

i have to agree with anna, mac is better. hoping and praying the rest of your trip is awesome! have a grea time with david.

Alec Miller said...

It is not a Vista/Mac problem. It was a software error on the makers side not the OP side. :p

anna_a_miller said...

Ok Alec, you go on believing that.hahaha.=)