Spanish Word of the Day

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lossing it.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lost it!!! I lost ALL of it!! Grrrr. Ok… cool down. *Whew* Alright. So right now you’re thinking what did he do this time? Well I’ll tell you. I was on my way back to Spain from France by way of train, which was going well. I made all my connections and managed fine. I did get worried on the last leg of my trip, I was in the 2nd to last car and couldn’t see the names of the any stations we came to, so I got a little nervous when I arrived at what I thought was Girona I had to get my main bag from the over head compartment I had to use two hands to do this and so I put down the one thing that wasn’t attached to me… my “goodies” bag. Then I went to the door and got off the train with my one bag. I was so happy to find that I was in Girona and not lost that I forgot about my other bag and left it on my seat. I said hola to the Banegas family and got in the car, we started to drive away, about 3 minutes after getting into the car it hit me. I left all my gifts on the train. Thank the Lord that I didn’t put anything important in that bag. I did almost put my camera in it but didn’t (Thank you Lord).

We are trying to see if anyone found it but there is nothing in it that says my name or any other contact details, but we are going to call and ask anyways.

This is everything I wrote on the train before I lost my bag:

I had a great time with David and Mr. and Mrs. Blanchard. They were great hosts and made me feel right at home. I got to see a lot of Paris, everything from the sewers and catacombs, to the tops of the Arc De Triumph and the Eifel Tower. (Yes Anna I did get pictures.) As I said before I had an awesome time with the MKs in Austria, and think that they encouraged me as much as I did them.

I am looking forward to this last part of my trip and hope I can be a big help to Alex (the film guy who’s working with Jonathan) and to Jonathan. Please keep praying for me and for my time here, also pray that I might find that bag.

I always need your prays and am very thankful for them.

As always,

Alec

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh man! That is such a bummer! That is great that you didn't put your camera in that bad. God is so good! Well, it could have been worse. You could ahve gotten all your pictures or videos stolen. Not to make you nervous or anything. =) We are all praying for you and I'm going to give your blog address to Excel. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Your niece is very sad that the presents got lost! But she's glad you're ok. (As are we all) Oh well, looks like you'll have to do some more shopping!

Anonymous said...

BTW she has teeth now! (sharp ones!)

Brent Klontz said...

Hey Alec,

We miss you in Excel. Did you find the bag? Thinking of you and praying for you. Because of the cross. Brent Klontz