Spanish Word of the Day

Sunday, July 6, 2008

DVD

I just finished the 1st week's DVD. I (and everyone else) am quite pleased with it. The only thing that we do not like about it was the fact that one of the three videos has some pixilation problems. Today, I will be trying to fix this with one of Jonathan's friends who is studying film in college. The next week will be even more fast-paced than last week! I have three days to do what previously took me one week. So I everything I did last week for the first DVD I have to do again, but in three days!! I will need your prayers this week more than ever.
As always thank you for wanting to know what I am doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it seems that you are doing well, though you are tired. Looks like you are getting into the local foods, etc. Take care! Luv Aunt Debo

Anonymous said...

Hey,I got a blog so you should check it out!
And I was wandering hoe you get pictures to get bigger when you click on them!

Thanks so much, Anna

Anonymous said...

Keep it going Alec!
We're going to miss seeing you!
But I know you are having TONS of fun without us. I told your older brother we will have to make croissants and eat them like we're with you in France.
Your niece says "Ah-Goo" which means "Wassssssup!"
(Woah! Did I just flash you back to the early 00s? Yeah I did!)
OK 'nuf ramblin'

Samantha said...

We are praying for you every day. It is so amazing that you are doing all that. Hope you can get everthing done on time and still get enough sleep. Load up on the Spanish coffee! =)