Spanish Word of the Day

Friday, June 20, 2008

Take'n it easy


Today we just relaxed and rested, something I needed very much. I was able to get my hands on some soccer or football as they call it here images to start making the DVD. Right now I am getting ready for bed and a big day tomorrow, Jonathan will be taking a big group of youth to a theme park and I will be coming along to film it, not that it will be made into anything but so I can get used to using the camera before the soccer camps. The camera is a dvx1ooB pictured at the top of this post.
And this is the soccer camps web site (I know it is all in Spanish but it still looks cool eh?) :http://www.base.net/#/nosotros/eventos Please pray that I will have skill in what I will be doing and that I will grow accustom to the food because although it is all good it just goes right through me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job writing in your blog Alec.
Now try some commas! You really need them!

Anonymous said...

What happened today?

Anonymous said...

Hey about the food thing, eat some yogurt (or acidopholis){you know the stuff that is in yogurt},to help get your intestines flora in tune with the bacteria there,it helps keep the pipes working. Also drink plenty of bottled water; a sign of your situation is also a response to dehydration.

(Hey no one is allowed to correct my spelling or grammar) lol

Auntie Deb :)