Spanish Word of the Day

Monday, June 16, 2008

Foot Ball anyone?


There has been a change in plans... The two Basketball camps did not get enough campers and had to be canceled.
Instead I will now be leaving the 18th of this month to make a DVD for a soccer camp. Which I like better because this means I get to be the one doing the all filming and all the editing. But it also means I have no one to blame if anything doesn't work/look right...yieks!


Hopefully I will not end up like this
guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alec,
WOW what a neat blog! I just wish you were here to help me get mine going. It is so great traveling with you. We are praying for you all the time and know the Lord has some great work experience for you. We love you sooo much!
Grammie and Grandpy

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, and bob and weave a-lot! Luv ya Auntie Deb :)

Queen Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.