Spanish Word of the Day

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Off I go

Today I leave for camp. for about two and a half weeks. I do not know if I can get internet there so this might be my last post for a while. I will be helping Alex and David, two of Young Life's teck guys. This could be anything from filming and editing to holding bags. Whatever they need done I do. We are sort of calling it as we go when it comes to my job. I'm not quite sure what to expect but what ever I am doing please pray that I can do it, and do it well. Jonathan has been working hard to make sure everything is going smoothly and that the campers will have fun. Camp ends the 16th.
Hopefully I can update before that,
Alec

4 comments:

Samantha said...

that is so cool that you are able to help with all that. i bet it is an amazing experience! i'm praying for you and i'm sure God will give you the strength you need! keep drinking that spanish coffee! =)

Car said...

Hey! We are praying for you and excel will get to hear about what you are doing this sunday!

Alec Miller said...

Is that today? Please tell me how it goes. Thanks for the support!

anna_a_miller said...

Hey,Alec we didn't do it yesterday, but we're going to do it next week!